DIY Solid Wood Canvas Painting Inner Frame Kit Wooden Art Wall Photo Poster Frames Picture Accessories
Pine wood frame, polished. Strong double-sided tape is pasted on the wooden strip, which makes the wooden frame of the canvas firmly adhered and is not easily deformed.
DIY solid wood picture frame is a design developed to meet the fun of DIY assembly. With simple tools and operating steps, you can mount a frameless picture, which can be hung to add a beautiful impression to homes and offices.
Wooden strip size: 3D thickness 3cm/1.18in, plane width1.1cm/0.43in
How to DIY:
1. Flip your canvas and mark the location of the wood on the canvas.
2. Remove the double-sided tape, and then paste the wood one by one on the canvas. Make sure: it\'s important that the edges of the battens and the edges of the canvas coincide with each other.
3. Raise the wood to ensure that the paint angle is sandwiched between the wood angles.
4. Nail the \"U\" nail into the corner of the wood.
5. Enter the cardboard stabilization frame.
6. Check the corners and edges to make sure the frame is stable.
Tip: This is a wooden frame without picture.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
4pcs X DIY Wooden Strip Frames
4pcs X Trapezoidal Inserts
4pcs X U-shaped Nails
1set X Seamless Hook Accessories
No painting skills are required to start painting with our DIY adult paint-by-numbers kits. Our Kit contains everything you need to start swirling the brush around. Lets show you how to get started.
Step #1 Order a kit. It’s as simple as selecting a painting you like and purchasing it. The default size for all our paintings is 40x50 cm unless specified. The kit will reach you as soon as we can possibly get it to you.
Step #2 Get painting. Pull out your new kit and get started. A few key ingredients to make your painting experience go smoothly are: Working in a large, clutter-free space and a well-lit space. starting from the top of the canvas.
Step #3 Step by step and number by number when you have completed it, you will be stunned by the beauty of it. Frame it, hang it, see it and smile :) oh yeah, don't forget to send us a photo review.
1. Open the box and check the Painting By Numbers tool.
2. Check the color of the paint, and the order of the numbers arranged on the oil painting.
3. Uncover the canvas, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color numbers.
4. Filled in the areas that marked with numbers with the corresponding paint.(For convenient to DIY, please add a small amount of water to the paint)
5. It is recommended to Paint one group color at a time, which can be completed faster.
6. In order to create a perfect Painting By Numbers, it is recommended to put the drawings together when painting and paint all the color areas.
7. After painting, make a slight modification on the connection between color blocks with the corresponding color.
8. When you finish, place it in a appropriate frame for your prefer. (This product is NOT Including Frame).
If you fill in a wrong color, you can wait the paint to dry up and then cover the wrong part with the correct color on the surface. Or wipe with a small amount of water, after drying, and then apply the correct color.
Please cover the lid of paint well when you do not use it, in case the paint dry up.
If you happen to have the paint on your clothing, please wash it immediately.
1. Due to logistics reasons, the canvas you received may have creases, please smooth the canvas before painting.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
3. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.